If the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence… GrassyUs.com is the other side of the fence
GRASSYUS grass and lawn colouring service is THE FAST and economical way for your damaged lawn to be restored to a lush green colour INSTANTLY.
See the video of how it’s done HERE
Call GrassyUs, The Green Machine, grass and lawn colouring service NOW on…
We also take Whatsapp and text messages
GrassyUs grass and lawn colouring service.
Here at GrassyUs we specialise in turning your damaged grass and lawn area back to green. Whether it be simply for your pleasure or for those special occasions such as weddings, receptions and parties.
Green grass also looks great if you are selling your house.
- it gives instant results
- quick drying approx 2-3 hours
- can last up to 10 weeks
- pet friendly
- non toxic to other plants and shrubs
- can be applied to complete lawns or patches
- makes your FOR SALE property more attractive to buyers
- cheaper than re-seeding or turfing or for areas on metered water
GrassyUs grass and lawn colouring method is a fast, economical way to bring back that the natural green colour to grass, lawns and turf during dormant periods, after sun bleaching or animal staining. Our product is a pigment, not a dye, formulated to restore the colour to lawns and turf with a long lasting green pigment.
- It contains no hazardous chemicals, heavy metals, or other inert ingredients harmful to plants, animals or the environment.
- It will not wash off or wear off after application.
- The colour can last up to 10 weeks or until mowing or trimming removes the coloured areas.
GrassyUs used on golf courses, tennis courts, and football fields and athletic fields, will give you that lush look in time for tournaments and competitions.
GrassyUs’ pricing is competitive and the work is fast, an area the size of a tennis court can be recoloured in about 2 ½ hours.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at GrassyUs for any enquiry/information by using our contact form (found in the side bar on the right) or by clicking this link.
We’re here to help, and you’ll make your neighbours green with envy.